We’ll help keep your favorite blanket looking new as long as possible, all while keeping your four legged friend warm, clean, and ready for the show season. Whether it’s patchwork, leg straps, hardware, or replacing sheepskin, we've got you, and your horse…..covered!
bad pony Blanket Repair will exceed your expectations for mending and repairing all of your blankets along with fly masks, splint boots, bell boots, tail bags, hay bags and fly sheets. If we don’t list what you need, or aren't sure if your item is able to be repaired, send us an e-mail, or drop offs are welcome.
- Blankets must be laundered, free of hay and dust as it clogs our industrial machines.
- A minimum of $15.00 per blanket (straps and such)
- Most repairs can be done for $25.00 or less, we will call you if blanket exceeds that.
- We use as much recycled hardware as possible to keep cost to our customers down.
- Drop off welcome, shipping as well but will run at least $25.00.
- Pick up and delivery available as well a fee will be added according to your location.